FITZ PARK DENTAL PRACTICE GDC STANDARDS
There are nine principles registered dental professionals must keep to at all times. As a GDC registrant you must:-
- Put patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
- 8 Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- 9 Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
As dental professionals, we are committed for the following.
- Putting patients’ interests first and acting to protect them.
- Respecting patients’ dignity and choices.
- Protecting the confidentiality of patients’ information.
- Co-operating with other members of the dental team and other healthcare colleagues in the interests of patients.
- Maintaining your professional knowledge and competence.
- Being trustworthy.
Call in to chat
We offer the latest in modern dentistry to give you a healthy, happy smile. This site offers detail on all treatments offered.
Appointments are best placed during office hours by calling the practice number. Alternatively call in if you are passing, we are always happy to chat.
Affordable payment plans
At Fitz Park Dental Practice, we are dedicated to providing our patients with supior quality treatment at an affordable price.
Principal Dentist - GDC 75410Simon is the Principal dentist and owner of the Fitz Park Dental Practice.
Dentist - GDC 85695Giles graduated as a dentist from Newcastle University in 2005.
Practice Manager - GDC 121378Lindsey first qualified as a dental nurse in 1998.
Implant Surgeon - GDC 72150Richard is a highly skilled dental implant surgeon and has placed over 5,000 implants.
Hygienist - GDC 4171
Hygienist - GDC 5202
Dental Nurse - GDC 293446
Professional/caring staff always providing a great service. Highly recommend this dentist.
For the sake of brevity the conscious dedication and constancy of professionalism at Fitz Park Dental Practice is unequivocally exemplary. From the front of house etiquette to the highly skilled dentistry the emphasis is focused on the single minded loyalty to the customer and patient care.
Excellent service and standards as usual with a reassuring team having been a patient of Simon's for a number of years.
I have been attending the Fitz Park Practice for several years now and have yet to have cause for complaint. I am presently going through the process of having an implant. At every stage Simon has carefully explained what's happening in relation to the whole process. All seems to be going well. The hygienist I see is excellent, particularly as she gives me plenty of advice to help me care for my teeth. My one regret is that this didn't happen 40 years ago! In terms of recommendation the fact that my wife has recently transferred to the practice show how confident we are in the care provided.
Since moving to Keswick 14 years ago, my wife and I have had excellent dental advice, care and treatment. Simon has a very good team from, receptionist through to examination, hygienist and treatment and we always feel that they have an interest in what is in the best for the patient. Highly recommended.
Treatment this morning with Simon; as professional and caring as ever. The whole team are impressive in their efficiency and good humour - I cannot recommend them highly enough.